|Mr. Lang's clients have been pleased with his ability to help them achieve their business goals in the following areas. Mr. Lang's past experience is a strong indicator that he can lend situational support in many types of matters, such as:|
- Negotiation of employment contracts and termination agreements for executives.
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements regarding intellectual property rights, including licenses.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts with major customers, distributors and vendors in order to minimize the possibility of costly disputes, and to limit the cost of such disputes should they occur.
- Helping companies with strategic planning, such as mergers, acquisitions, corporate finance, product and new-business rollouts and management of growth.
- Consultation with executive-level management and boards of directors with respect to duties owed to the corporation and shareholders.
- Helping companies work through crisis management situations as part of a multi-disciplinary team (legal, accounting, public relations, etc.).
- Assistance to individuals who are considering business transactions or are starting or ending a relationship with a company (includes formation of businesses).
We want to help you make good decisions, and those decisions may involve mutual conclusions that either you don’t need a lawyer at all, or that you don’t want us to act as your lawyer. Indeed, you might prefer a counselor who has no financial stake whatsoever in whether, or how much, you use a lawyer. Indeed, we do not engage in the representation of clients for purely legal services. We help you identify risks and goals, and to support your choice of solutions. Services along these lines include:
- Risk identification in transactions.
- Cost analysis of disputes.
- Neutral research (jury; judge; arbitrator) to be used in predicting outcomes.
- Contract tracking and management.